I’ve been working in arts marketing in London (and later Edinburgh) since 2004. I’ve worked at many theatres in London (brief history below!), and left Pleasance Theatre (London and Edinburgh) in 2010 to work as a freelance marketer, web designer and project manager.
I’m currently working on the following projects:
- Marketing Manager for the Udderbelly Festival at Southbank Centre
- Project Manager for a new website for Underbelly Ltd.
- Project Manager for the annual Edinburgh Comedy Festival brochure utilising thefestivalportal.com – the website Richard Jarmain (my partner) and I created to accept submissions for Fringe shows at Assembly, Gilded Balloon, Pleasance and Underbelly.
I’ve worked in lots of theatres and for many arts organisations in different capacities.
- Marketing Manager at Millfield Arts Centre (North London)
- Head of Marketing at Pleasance Theatre (London and Edinburgh)
- Marketing Manager – Youth Programme (interim position) at Roundhouse (London)
- Project Manager – Edinburgh Comedy Festival website and brochure
- Marketing Tutor – Roundhouse Turning Point Festival
I’ve designed a number of websites, including for:
- Potted Panto - 7 classic pantos in 80 minutes
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical
- Top Hat! The Musical starring Tom Chambers and Summer Strallen
- Wonderful Town - starring Connie Fisher
- Save Me Girl Friday
- Kathryn Daisy Photography
- I also designed the inaugural Edinburgh Comedy Festival website with my partner, Richard Jarmain, in 2008.